led lighting for Schools
Installing low energy LED lighting into schools reduces the energy usage, reduces carbon emissions and therefore reduces the schools electricity costs.
Investing in a new lighting system for your school will make both environmental and financial sense.
No capital up-front costs are required, as the cost of the new lighting system can be purchased with a Carbon Trust loan which is designed to be paid back from the savings the school will gain on its energy bills.
Schools can expect to;
- Save between 50% and 90% of their existing lighting costs
- Reduce their carbon emissions from day one
- Invest in the latest flicker-free LED lighting system that can improve the learning environment
- Cheaper electricity bills
- Longer lasting lights (which are ideal for difficult places to access) reduces re-lamping and maintenance costs
- An opportunity for the school to link green technologies with learning opportunities
To find out what your school can save contact us today to arrange your free on site survey.